Monday, June 18, 2007

Redang trip~~

Finally, I am back from perhentian...
It is such a nice and enjoyable trip...
Pai seh cz updating my blog so late as my house dun haf internet connection....
$%&**$$@@#%....
But nvmla..luckily I stil able to online here..:p
Okay...Let me start with my story...
3 days 2 nights in perhentian...But its actually took us 5 days for the journey...plus 2 days in the bus...
It's really really fun i can said..I never had a nice trip like this before..hahaha...100%...
Yohhh...Tele gang.syiok syiok...!!!
Miss you all after tat..:p...
Although unfortunate things happened to me..but thankz to all my fren tat take care of me...
Specially andy, loius, ser, yung and nyian who carry me on the beach..hahaha...cz i noe i m quite heavy...hahaha:p
And thankz for all the regards from u all..
Now my leg ok di...:p...luckily not jelly fish...if not..sure i m not here to tell the story di..hahaha
Miss the BBQ sotong and the fish...mangoes...hahaha....
Dunno when we will got chance again for all this...:p
Guys...Come on we plan for the next trip....
hahaha.....Can go bali liaw...hohohoo...
looking forward for it...yeah!!!!...
My photo will update soon..:p....wait my internet connect back la..:p
C u all then..:p....

No comments: