Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The friends....

Well, I had back to my normal school life finally.
1st day was busy looking for lecturer and my fyp title.
Thanks god i manage to get one i interested in.
2nd day was a boring day to me...
Spending and wasting my time the whole day by sleeping and watching drama series...
Then, at night went "The friends" cafe with sam, phang phang and nyian.
1st time been there, it gave a nice feelings..
The wall of the shop is decorated by magazines and it is quite creative.
We spending our time by reading magazines and playing cards.
It seems long time I never had a nice moment like this.
All of us seems free from jail...But for me, my misery just started.
My life will soon very busy with Fyp, FyP, and FYP!!!!!!
Hope I can get a better result this sem of course....and for my FYP, I hope it can help me to get better grade...Yeah..!!
For all my friends, welcome back and gam pa teh for all final year students!!!!


The friends cafe which located at Melaka Raya....


Bar counter...


Another view (Ground floor..)



upper floor view..


Nice design..


My "friend's tower"...It is bout 20cm height ooo..dun play play oo...


Nyian's "friends signature coffee" with nice flower topping...


Phang phang's choc mint coffee...


Special "takoyaki" and "ham ham crab" from friends cafe...but the ham ham crab a bit salty...the takoyaki is nice..


Playing cards....Shit...how i goin to win without "di" wooo..:(


Nyian and me...

Sam and me...


Phang phang and me..


This 2 guys trying to act cute..*vomit*


Nyian and sam...


Us again...ehehheheeheh..blur but i like it


Finally..the group photo...:p..phang..y u act so cool...


It's me..hohoho...

No comments: