Sunday, June 24, 2007

my buzy 1st week...

well, I'm super busy for my epsilon 1st week.
Besides busy finding the lecturer for my fyp title, but I also busy wet wet wet with my group of friends..
I can say in this whole week, only I'm free on thursday, guai guai staying at home watching drama series..
Monday, the whole day I'm waiting for the supervisor to give me an topic,
Tuesday, going to "friends" with friends..
Wednesday, is "ladies night"..then..sure you can find me at Pure la..but before that...happy hour in ktv...yoyoy
Thursday---FREE.
Friday, we all goin to celebrate fern's birthday ...So we having a BBQ dinner at BBU swimming pool there...
We having a lots of fun as well as the doggie too..hahahaha...
All the girls are go excited seeing those cute cute puppies running here n there..
I think bout few years later...we bot seeing dog running here n there but our own cuties baby running here n there liaw..lolzzz...
The dinner ended at bout 9 sth..then all of us rush back to bath...Bcoz of next station is Pure!!!
Yyoyyoyoyoyo...this tele gang really roxxx...
Even there is not much customer is pure but we all can syiok sendiri there...
Sayang sunshine bar is full..and the charge for opening our own liquor is super expensive..
so.we shift our station to pure at last...
Everybody dancing happily and enjoy much....
Next, we move to McD for our supper...
Gik, phang phang and I kep wan to order for roti canai and hokkien mee in McD..hahaha
dunno izit we all mabuk di..hahahah...
But a lot of fun v haf...and the special shrek fries we ate....nice nice...:p
reach home bout 3 sth...and I'm freaky tired...
my bed calling me then i straight jump on it and zzzz...hahahah...
Last but not least...
miss Fern.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

No comments: