Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Living room....

2nite, I went to a special cafe with my old buddies in kuching...
1st time heard this cafe named "living room"..my fren told me its design was just like a living room...
Hmmm...scratching my head...not veli understand...hahaha...just go n c c la..

When we reached, I was attracted by the environment there...
There is a small pond with some "tang lung" ball floating on it...
It design really looks like a living room...
The shop keeper even put some pillows on the floor so that we will feels it was just like watching tv in our own house..

Some photo..




The small pond..one with flash..and one without...i think without flash nicer la..:p


The living room....


French fries and calamari mango salad.....


Soft crabs, Osyter pancake and aspparagus chicken...

We ordered 5 dishes which cost us around rm 25 with drinks...quite expensive but it's ok la...1st time ma....hehehe...

Photo sessions....Chiak chiak chiak..!!!


Best sisters...!!!!!!!Miss you alll..!!!!



Chowling and me......


2 leng luis....candy and chowling....


Candy and me...:p


Lee and me...

Laura and me.....(do v looks like couple...kae shih...dun angry hor..:p)



Allan and me....


Four of us..Frenship foreva!!!!!

Below is special one...hahahha....Just for us...:p...
Since graduate...we never laugh so sot and so loud again...hahha..
but 2nite...3 of us seems alive again..yeah...
So, v trying to snap this precious moment...but..seems.....


1st take...failed...cz my face too big..:(


2nd take..try to cover my big face.....heheh...passed 50% la..:p..cz chowling finger tercucuk lee's nose..



3rd take....erm....failed...cz lee not satisfy with her eyes....sleepy eyes....


Here come the 4th....hmm...stil ok la..but not satisfy..:p


The 5th..errr...too far..failed....-.-!!!


Finally, we decided to took by our own since all the photo taken not satisfying...



Yeah..finally...this is the one...which we all satisfy...:p
HOhohooh..call us SHE..yooo yooo.....(*thick face..-.-!!)



Us again...looks nice under the candle light...

No comments: