Saturday, June 2, 2007

Continue......

Yeah..Continue from the previous post...
It's was jz relaxing at home...
Weekend...I follow my parents to shopping complex...
Taking silly photo in the fitting room...
ANd.....I saw a big big mosquito in Han li Supermart...


BIG mosquito.....



Me again....hiak hiak

Met chowling at Han li...Then...v haf gathering at night..
KUching haf Secret Recipes di ler...
YOYOYOYO....
We order our cake and drink...Then again...Sampat sampat n sampat...
Tok nonstop even v din c each other for about half year di...
Girl maaa....hahahaha....


Secret recipe...

Girls Photo....


Group photo...EErrr...But chen long missing....


Another Group photo....

Next..We go 2nd round again..cz not yet finish toking...
We go Lok lok....And continue...
I think this holiday i goin to gain 3 kg at least...hahah...
Everyday i just sleep n eat sleep and eat....
My godness....



Delicious Food at lok lok stall...



Fei po me...:(

No comments: