Saturday, June 2, 2007

Just my life....

Wow...It's such a long time i nvr update my blog di...
So...this will be a long one...
I'll be writing starting from holiday start....
Day before goin back to kuching...
To release the stress of Exam...We went Pure bar....And of coz the day b4 that...
Was my TELE gathering Malim steamboat....
Next round..goin to Ktv....
I'll start my story from the day b4 i back to Kuching...As i din bring back the photo at Malim..
hiak hiak....
So...the story before that...To be continue ya...

So....Went pure bar n movie after pure....
But i haven packing on that day....Pure til 12:30pm....Sayang we left earlier as our movie starts on 12:30pm....
Not much people tat night..but i met michelle and some of my classmate...Michelle say my hair nice woo..
HOHOh...happy happy....
Pure bar less people cz i think most of them have shifted to Sunshine bar lo..
But..nvr been there b4..next time i wan go ....HOHOHO...
Here's some of the photo...


Ivy, GIk and me.....


Ser and me...... Alex and me.....


Siti....Me...and Nic...

After watching "pirates of the carribean"..it's oledi 4 in the morning...
I back home and onli start packing...
Din sleep the whole night....
And having a "lomaikai" as breakfast...
The taxi uncle came at 8:30am...
The whole journey to LCCT osso din sleep at all..
Sampat-ing with fern and nyian in the car bout that "someone" make us to excited...
HAHAHAA.....
NExt....while waiting for the boarding time....We went Mc D...
I haf a hashbrown n cup of milo...
Not sleepy yet...And v tahan til the moment v boarding...
Guess wat..me n fern straight sleep like pig the whole flight back to kch...hahahahah
Thankz to fern dad bringing me to eat "bak kut teh" when reach kch...HAHAHA...
It was just nice...yummy yummy...
After back home...Sleep like pig till 6pm..HAHAa....ZZzzzzz


My favourite Hashbrown and milo.....


Me on board...

No comments: