Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Eat n eat...@.@

2day, I am going to introduce the nice place for having your tea-time in kuching.
Last last week, after getting my passport, we went to the hawker stalls just besides SRB Chung Hua no.3..
I guess u all know which stall i'm talking about lo..
Yeah....Belacan mihun n ABC...WOW....
It was just nice having a bowl of cool ABC during the hot weather...
And of course, I did ordered my favourite sotong kangkung too...
Erm, the sotong kangkung in kch is a bit different from mlk one...but just nice when matched with peanuts..hohoho..
Guys, dun hesitate to try this delicious food when u back kch ya...cheers..!!!


This is a small garden name "hokkian garden" where you need to pass by before u reach the hawker stalls....the stalls is just behind it...



Cow in the garden...


ANd this is Pig Pig...Cute neh...


Tada...!!!this is the stall I mentioned...


My belacan mihun and sotong kangkung...


This nice rainbow drinks is called "snow white"...A special drinks only in kch oo..!!!


And Big bowl of ABC.....Yummy...

No comments: