Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary my Dear~~

Its our Anniversary Today!!!
16/9/2009~


And we had been through 7 years!!


In year 2001...

When two different people..
From different class(previously)...
Different type of characteristic...
Was arranged to sit side by side in the class~~

HE...
Mr. Jap..
A hardworking study worm~~


MEET

HER..
Stephanie..
A playful and active girl~~



Not the first time...
But we first get to know each other "officially"..
And we finally become couple on 16//9/2002~~

Looking back into time~~
We have transformed from the secondary kids ...



Into office slave =.=..



Glad to have him still hand in hand with me after the long long 7 years~~
And as what he told me...
We will still hand in hand until the end of the life~~



And he gave me a surprise today!!!
A bouquet of rose reach my office~~
And I am super shocked!!!!
I even thought they deliver to the wrong person~ Idiot I am~~

To Mr. Jap~
Thanks a lot a lot for the surprise...
Never thought that I can still feel your love even we are far far away~~
Thanks for the patience y ou gave me~
Thanks for the great day you gave me~~
Thanks for everything~~
AND... Happy 7th Anniversary~~ Love you as the first day I met you~~


The flower by Mr.Jap~~


6 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Wahhhhh so sweet...

envy envy envy hahahaha

~y3nch1ng~ said...

So sweet!!!

Mels said...

Aww, that's so cute !! ^^

華奈怡 said...

來這裡晃晃

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

that's adorable bro :) I gotta say your a lucky guy! you should check out mine :) It's on my blog at www.neonkraze.com :) I'm sure you and your girl will get a kick outta it :)