Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I wan to KEEP FIT!!!

It was long long longgggggg time ago...
When I 1st say I wanna keep fit...

BUT....
I never success...=.=|||....

This is because...
I like food a lot...
I cant say "NO" to delicious McD Burger....

To my favorite sushi.....
And a lot more~~~~


So, my diet program stop half way everytime,
And I end up sitting in the fast food restaurant enjoying my Happy Meal...


I found this photo last night when I was editing my photo for blog~~~ HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
Double Chin Pop Out and say hi~~

Flabby Grandma Hand waving everywhere~~~~

And I know...It;s time for me to say "NO" to my favorite food~~~
I WANNA START MY DIET PROGRAM FROM TODAY!!!!!

Perhaps you may wonder why I got so much determination~~
Let see and you will know~~

(ignore the innocent face of Miao~ and bo syiok face of hao)


I will start and continue for a 3 months program starting from today..
But, I wonder how much is the success rate..heheheh...



"NO"!!!!
ITS A MUST!!!!
I WAN TRANSFORM!!!!!!


3 months after my diet plan... How will I look like??
Like her??? Pretty, fit and elegance??



Or maybe like this..HAhahaha...



Just a Joke~~ But, I really have to carry on this plan~~ I read an article today... Losing weight must be done during younger age... For better result and to avoid getting flabby skin as our skin will lost elasticity when you getting older....
Scary huh?????
Wokie...... To avoid this and that, Miss Shijixue is going to lose her weight by today!! 26/8/2009!!!!

And see how I will look by 26/11/2009....


3 comments:

MIMOSA PUDICA said...

good luck...!

Stephanie_yinG said...

Hahah...thank you!!Hopefully can do it la..Hahaha

Unknown said...

waiting to see the result :)