Friday, September 12, 2008

Reporting From Vietnam (day 16 )


Day 16 in Vietnam...

The weather is just fine in Vietnam..
And today I finally have some time to return to my blog and reporting myself...
A long half month had over and I am looking forward to the day I am able to return to Malaysia.
Nothing goes wrong in Vietnam but it's just the matter that I cannot adapt to the life style here...
Cars, motorcycles,bicycles are everywhere...
The road is flooded by people and vehicles...
And one special practice here is the non-stop honk-ing sound of the vehicle...

Communication is totally breakdown here..
Cause I don't know Vietnamese..
The main communication method here is by our finger..(pointing here and there)
Some local food here is nice except for the roadside one..(personal problem as i think it is too dirty)..

Working outstation in Vietnam is like No Weekend..
Everyday is working day including Saturday and Sunday..
But I do enjoy it as we have nothing to do in the weekend too..

I think tat's all from me for the moment...
I miss you guys in Malaysia....
Miss my family...
Miss my friends...
Hope to see you all soon!!!

**updating next:Vietnam Local coffee




No comments: