Sunday, April 20, 2008

NianYou B-day @ Simply Fish Restaurant

Last weekend we celebrate Nian You's Birthday @ Simply Fish Restaurant..
This is the 2nd time I visited the restaurant after it is renovated...
I like the environment and design which is mainly used things like fish, fisherman fishing equipment, fishing net and so on as their theme...
And it has more seats compared to last time...
All of us together 13 people celebrating his birthday..
It is happy to see everyone although all of us are busy with our suck-ing FYP that time..
Siti and me cant stop taking photo of everyone since this maybe the last birthday celebration among us....Will miss the good old days hanging around with them after graduated.

Some photo taken...


Nian You~The birthday Boy~~


My Best Ji mui Siti @nd Me~


Siti @nd me @nd Birthday Boy~


All the girls with B-day Boy~


Siti and Me with Sam~


Me and Siti with Nyian~


With Jeff~~


Five of us~~


Peanut milkshake recommended by Yung~~Really Nice..Never try Never know oooo


Oreo milkshake ordered by me~~


Butter Lemon Sauce Crunchy Oyster~~


Should go try this as it is now promotion... Rm 0.99 each and min 10 pieces per order... Nice but it taste like fried oyster cake in my hometown~~


Naked Fish with rice ordered by Siti and Nyian~~


Sam with his Atlantic Green Fish with chips~


Ocean Supreme ordered by Nian You~


Tomato Baked Fish ordered by me~~Not nice cause the Tomato puree is too sour..Spoiled the whole food~~


Finally~The Group Photo~

No comments: