Thursday, July 5, 2007

Wok and Pan....

Last week, I went to a East + West Cuisine Restaurant which located at Plaza Mahkota.
As it's name sound, Wok & Pan, they provided customers with Asian and western food as well.
Cool ya..~~...
One things I like about this restaurant is they do provide my favourite garlic bread as appetizer for every western meal. Yummy yummy..~~
I ordered a BBQ pork chop for myself..Delicious pork chop served with special BBQ sauce.
Can you imagine, 2 pieces of pork chop cost me only rm 8.50...
Some more with delicious potato slices..wow....it's just nice..!!!!
The others food such as pork chop noodles, chicken chop and so on also nice...
Next time i going to try it's Asian food..Asam fish...wahahahhaha!!

Some photos....


Wok & Pan at Plaza Mahkota...


Environment in da shop....


Pork chop noodles...



Bbq Pork Chop....Yummy


Colonial Chicken Chop..



Mexican Pork CHop....

Hungry?..hahha...
Go n try la...hahahaha..In case You all dunno where is Plaza Mahkota..
It is the row of shop located beside Mahkota Parade..
It's nearby Team hair studio....


3 comments:

yung . said...

delicious leh! see I never recommend wrong shop one.. hahaha

Stephanie_yinG said...

waahahaha..yalo yalo...i m lovin it...

-SaMYP- said...

yaya...yung manyak pandai recommend...haha...wish to go next time...delicious and valuable~