Tuesday, July 3, 2007

7 random things about me

My first time tagged ....Terima kasih yung...
Ok...lets starts...

1. I like to sleep. I like fainted and get angry easily if I have not sleep enough. Everyday, I must sleep at least 10 hour and above...hohoho...But I won fall asleep easily at night. Mostly, my sleeping time is 3 to 4 am in the morning..

2. I like sports. I like badminton, swimming, jogging, bla bla bla..Anythings deals with sweat...I like...But why?The main reason is...I wan keep fit keep fit...!!!!

3. I like shopping. But everytime, I end up eating maggie mee for at the end of the month.

4. I like Watching drama series. I can finish a 40s episode drama series in 2 days...Can u imagine tat?

5. I like travelling. One day, I wan to go to Paris....Or....every corner of the world..:)

6. I wan to keep fit. Everytime I say I wan to keep fit, I try many many solution but end up i fail. hahahahah

7. I hate people with mask. Specially those who wear a mask in front of me and end up use a knife to kill me from behind..!!

No comments: