Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rainy rainy Day~~

The weather was so nice this fews day. Its rain almost every evening. 2day, as usual I plan to jog at campus field. However, before I can go it started to rain at about 4 sth in the evening...
~~~ ** Pray pray pray ** ~~~

Finally the rain stopped at 5 sth...
Yeah!!!! I can go jog finally. Unluckily, when we reached campus field....
It started to rain @gain....

Duih..!!Luckily it was just small small rain. Wat to do....wait lor~~~~
But seems the rain wont stop di. So we planned to have our dinner at ixora. When we reached, only 3 shop is opened. Luckily one of them is chinese shop. I ordered a tomyam fried mee and nyian order a pineapple fried rice....

I can say the food is nice lor~~
Plus the rainy weather...hahaah...
Romantic de su neh....

Walking back after dinner.....
Still........
it is raining till now.....
It's oledi 7 sth. Raining nonstop...but so nice...hahaha..make me sleepy...~~~
I like this rainy day......



View from my room after the rain...everything seems refreshed....


Another view...P/s: it's a bit blur...


green green plant...

3 comments:

-SaMYP- said...

Nice weather..
feel ZzzzZ again...become pig liaw...>.<

jaecywong* said...

hey ya lo! i also heard malacca keep on raining! hehe~ so guai oh! exercise :)

btw, about the my screen blog, er.. i think u need to give me ur username n password for me to help me to do it for u if u dun mind. :)

u can send me through e-mail~ after adjusting, u can change ur password de :)

Pearly said...

cool cool weather~~ haha..
sure we can exchg experience ..i would love to.. :)

btw, i tag u d~ do go and have a look...wanna know more about you~~ hehe

and...gOOOd mornin