Sunday, July 22, 2007

Feng shui talk.....~~

Yesterday when reading a magazine, suddenly I found this........
Quite interesting therefore it's grad my attention. One of the tips its teaches us is the alignment of our bedroom. Which is so-called 5 rules to arrange our bed..(dont know I translate it correctly or not cause the original article is in Chinese >.<) Okay...first of all...


1. Your bed should not face west(means the front part of your bed, where you put your pillow), because it is a bad sign.

2. **this one hard to translate** So i just roughly specify the main point.
If sometime we notice the older types house, there will be a "tiang" across the celling. So, the position of our bed must not follow the direction of the tiang, it is becuase it will let us feel something is burdened us. (sorry for my toilet english..)

3. Dont put your bed too near to the window, you will easily get sick/flu.

4. Do not face your bed to the mirror, it is reflected and bad sign as well.

5. Do not face your bed to the door, your energy will be easily flow away.


Well, after seeing this article I go to check the alignment of my room. I spot 2 out of 5 !!! No wonder recently my life seems messy and I got sick easily. So, I planned to shift my bed according to this Feng Shui Talk. I am such a pro...Can you believe it I can shift all the things just in 20 mins??HAhaahha...Next time who wanna do new alignment can call me..ahahaha... Let see the new structure of my room...



Previously my room looks like this...My bed is facing the door and it is near to the window..*failed*


Tada!!!!after shifted..my table is near the window now..but where my bed go??


Here it is...Now its no longer facing the door and not near the window anymore...Hurray !!

5 comments:

yung . said...

wah tiu 20mins?! I need a whole day to change my room's feng shui -.-

生番薯 said...

i think is not "must not follow the direction of the tiang"...is "must not be anywhere under the tiang"...

jaecywong* said...

hey hye~ ur bedroom very near lei!!! :P i like i like~

Poonky said...

no matter how u change :P it still messy :P

Stephanie_yinG said...

yung:I have been changing the structure for the 3rd time di for this sem..so u say ler..:P

Rawpotato:yaya..paiseh..my neglish really can throw to toilet di..hahaha

Jaecywong:hahaha...I almost every week clean once..hahah...

Poonky:u notty poonky..ur room lagi messy ler..:P