Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tired day..

Finally, it's over. The last day of our business....
We are quit satisfy for the income and therefore, we went to makan besar n ktv last night.
Eating at East garden. I ordered my lovely oreo milk shake and fish fillet.
We ordered the Thai Style fried taufu...and u know..it is just nice..Next time can go try..
After that, we chiong to red square.
1st purpose is to celebrate, and 2nd purpose is to celebrate geechan's birthday.
HOHHO...Happy birthday to our birthday guy and he give us a choco cake...WOW...
Me n cunlynn sing liaw siao po and recording our own MV...
This is the happiest night i have after my midterm and project...HOHOH..

Some photo....


East Garden....


We are KTV's king & Queen....

With CJ and Birthday Guy..Gee Chan...

Went back a around 1 something, I went out yamcha with Fern, mapo, yung and nick...
2nd round...gossiping ppl things and laugh so loud at VJN..hahaha
my day end with laugh n laugh only..HAHAHA

No comments: