Thursday, April 26, 2007

KTV again...

2day, we went ktv again...HAHAHAAH
From 4:30pm to 7:30pm...
Again, sing like siaopo...taking out the shoes, we dance like siao po n siao kong on the sofa...
Shout til no voice di...
After that, mapo bring ur to one Taiwanese restaurant for dinner.
I really like the Ramen...Wow...big big bowl of mee n soup..
I'm too hungry till I forgot to take the photo of it di..
HAAHAH
Then, we went Xuan cafe.
One of the singer 2nite is Ah Gill look alike...Named Sugar..Sweet like her name osso..
Guys, next time can go c her sing....Nice..
HAHAH....

Photo...


4 siao po with lala looks...Yung is our camera man..hahahah]


At "xing ta lu"....c this 2 siao po...


Mapo & me, she is hiding behind me...i look so fat la....opps..shy shy...


4 lengluis at Xuan...


Cunlynn & me...


Fern & me.....


Yung & me...


The middle girl looks like Ah Gill from twins..

No comments: