Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Special Fish dinner...

Yesterday, we went to a restaurant named "Restaurant Simply Fish". It is named after the special fish dishes served in the restaurant. When I open the menu..WOw...it's really a lot of special fish dishes that I have nvr tried b4 and it is selling at resonable price too. Without any delay, I take my order cz I'm too hungry liaw..
I ordered a Cajun white fish with butter sauce and nyian order the marina fish. When the dish served, it was jz nice. Smell nice and looks nice.HAHAHA

Here is some of the photos taken...


The restaurant...

Mr. Chef(cartoon) and me... Me inside the restaurant....

Inside the restaurant.... Tan nian you waving his hand..dunno y@.@


My Cajun white Fish.... Marina Fish...


We r the fish catcher...HOHOHO


Group Photo after dinner...

No comments: