Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Work, My life....


It has been 6 months since I entered this company and yet I did not wrote any about it...
Today, when I am organizing the photos we took during our "group trip" to Philippines...
I decided to post it out..
We were actually attending an annual meeting in Philippines...
But, it seems that we were going on a company trip...
We had a lot of good memories...
And for sure, it closes the relationship among us..I believe it is good for us..
And I am looking forward for another trip like this...

Just a brief intro..My department consists of 11 team members...
8 from access network...and 3 from Core network...
And we have a super nice boss...Hohohoho
Which treat us Abalone during our department lunch..
And KTV buffet for our dinner...


~Some photos snapped during department lunch~

Department Group Photo.~~


Yee Sang~



Shark Fin Soup~


Broccoli with seafood~


Jiang jiang~~ Abalone~~


But the mushroom beside is bigger then it T.T



And roasted chicken~~

***********************************************************************************

~ * Some photos snapped during Philippines trip * ~


At airport~~


Snap # 2


Group Photo~~


Snap # 2


At hotel entrance~~



Try to be Kuso~~


The food we had for dinner~~


Fried squid~~


And the nice one for the night~~ Sotanghon Crab~~


Kind of Chili Crab..but its sweet one T.T


And our dessert...Philippines Mangoes~~



No comments: