Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dine in @ 旺角茶餐厅

*************************************************************************************


Last Saturday, my sis and I planned a trip to KL just to give Nyian a surprise...
We reached about 10pm with McD in hand...
He do get the surprise and as a reward...
He treat us special lunch @ Wong kok..
One of the famous HK recipes in One U...
It was my second time to have my meal at WongKok...
For the first time, I not really like the food as it does not taste as nice as Kim Gary...
But since there is no other choices that we prefer from the food directory..
We decided to try it again~~

************************************************************************************



Kok Chun Onn a.k.a Ah Wong who is the ambassador of the restaurant~~






~Random Snap of the restaurant~


~FOOD AND BEVERAGES~















~wei wei and me~


~nyian and me~

No comments: