Monday, June 30, 2008

The way I belong~~

It has been the second month since I finished my last paper in Uni..
Still, I am jobless...
Although there are some interviews that I haven gone through,
I have yet found my ideal job...
Not because of I am too choosy...
Just that I hope to get a job that really suit me...
Instead of waiting, I think I have to find something to fulfill my free time..
So that I won't be out of this engineering world if I put aside my skills...
And therefore, I did a decision...

I think this is the best path for me in the moment...
I hope so...
And it will be my part of life for 2 to 4 years...
Hopefully it will be smooth for the moment...
And lead me to the way I should be..
And I am looking forward to achieve it in future...

**Wish myself good luck!!


~Long long path...~
Lead me to the way i should be..
And the place I belong..



No comments: