Saturday, December 29, 2007

AlMonD ShiOk...

8:00am : Arrived at office but end up fall asleep on the sofa..-.-|||
9:30am : Escape from work as I cant stand the boringness..Hiak hiak...
.....................
The rest of the day, I feel meaningful as I did a lot of job at home...
....................
What had I did??

It's all about EAT...HOHOHHOHO...


Baking the almond biscuit...~~


ROund ROund almond biscuit~~


The ready stock..Yummy..~~


Final product~~


The square one..~~

I made 2 types of biscuit today...It's all about almond and I like almond a lotzz..
Very happy and satisfy about the final product..
But end up my backache cause I've been standing in front of the oven for hours...
Tmr gotta make seaweed one...wooohohohoh...

p/s** no wonder I gained 5 kg since i back kch...
**sigh** sigh**


No comments: