Monday, August 20, 2007

T@mPin Mid Term trip (part 2)

Tadaaa...
Here come my Tampin trip part 2...

This will be the long long post...

Dun get bored..:p


After the Kuih Udang Alor Gajah, then we move to Jeff shop to say hi to uncle Ngai and auntie Ngai..
And little Wen Huei too...
Kawaii Wen Huei is Jeff niece...

Leng lui lai de oo..~~

After that, we go Sam's house to mandi mandi and rest...
Of course we din forgot our job bullying Pipi~~

HAhahaha...

Pipi is an old dog..
( * according to Sam, he oways go out cari girl girl mia...Hamsap Pipi~* )




Here comes Pipi ~~...He is cute rite??


Hahaha, tat's me trying to camwhore with pipi..( * but he seems not willing too * blerk blerk..Bad bad Pipi * )


see...I not lying rite?

Then we having delicious Red Bean Tang shui from Sam mum...
Really nice...Specially the one with coconut milk..( * I know is fat..but really ichiban *)



This is the one without coconut milk...


And with coconut milk one..Nice nice *thumb up*


This is me with full satisfication...Thanks to Sam's mummy for the Red Bean tang shui..


Yeah, it's photo shooting time...
4 of us..so zhi lian taking photo nonstop in Sam's room...
Summore we put the auto mode...
And take counter snap one...
Fun fun fun..and wu liao...

This is the first try without flash one...


** Sorry the photo too small...

And the second try with flash one...


** Hmm..so -so too...Hahahha

Okay, this is the best...Hahahah..I like this photo...




Then Sam bring us go Yong Tao Foo at Taman Tasik...
We ordered fried and soup one...
Hmm...so so only lo...
Cz those with soup one like tasteless...And those fried one...too dry T_T...
But the fried rice No.1 ...Ichiban...
I think they put some fried ginger into it..
So, it taste so good..!!!



And while waiting..I made this...combination of chili sauce and sweet sauce...
wuuuhahahha...
-.-||| I know its wu liao..blerk*




Full~~~~
So we decide to take a walk at A Famosa Town...
My cam goin low batt tat time, only a few photo taken...
And buying an energizer from 7-11 cause me rm 6.20...
Duihhh...cutting my meat...



So with my new energizer batt..
We go famous Long- Kang mee nearby Jeff shop...
I tot i saw kolo mee...
It's kolo mee wihtout "red"..without Cha Siew Oil..
Hahahah...It's taste quite similar...
But I made a conclusion that..
They are not same bcoz Long-Kang mee din put fried red onion oil...
So, Kolo mee taste nicer...wuuahhahah...
For those Sarawakian who miss kolo mee..
Go try try Long-Kang mee...
Nice Nice~~



Then meet up Jeff for supper...
Ordered 10 pork satay...*at 1st wanna try "fen chang" satay...but tak de..:( *
Lucky still got the Tampin satay which I miss a lot...
Wooooo....Nice..


Place where we had our supper..~~


Left this after I finished toking with mummy & daddy...

** Thankz to Jeff for the satay oo...

Next on...
Trip to Lubok China ( Geek's Hometown )....

2 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Where the hell is this SOHO Cafe? Since when?

生番薯 said...

next time bring me along...ur trip seem very interesting