Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mu@r Trip Part 1 ~~(11/8/2007)

2day I went to Muar with geek and nyian.
Thanks to Geek who comes out with this sudden idea...
So, I manage to taste Muar otak-oak at last...
And satay as well...( yung, we ate the "fen chang" & pork satay ooo..Hahahaha)
And I met Miss Xiao Hei finally...
She is so cute just as my little boy YAYA...
But her size is smaller....

Special Thanks to Mapo's dad who treat us all da nice food.

And special thankz to Mapo who brings us go around Muar...Muakzzzz!!

A short day trip but a lot of fun we have...Hiak hiak...
I keep on gaining weight this holiday...
From Tampin food trip to Lubok China...
And now...to Muar...
FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
T.T
** Anyone wanna sponsor me go Marie France Bodyline???



~ Camwhoring in da car..XD ~


~ Geek ~


It tooks about 45 mins to Muar...


Tada...When u saw this bridge...means you had arrived...Yeah..Muar..I am coming...!!!


Long antenna had been the significant sign for every house in Muar...To receive Singapore channel must haf this...!!


Spot Mapo's Car...


Finally ~~ reached Mapo's House...


And met skinny Xiao Hei a.k.a Jennifer...


The 1st stall we visited...Tang Shui Stall...Nice nice...


My favourite...."undressed green peas" a.k.a Tao Shuan


And " wu xiang"..I like the Prawn crackers...


Nice view from the riverbank....


~2 lengluis~

That's all for part 1...
Guess where are we going next...
Here's the hint...


Tadaaaaaaaaaa....

End this post with my leng leng photo...
Woot..~~
Stay tuned guys..~~


2 comments:

yung . said...

lolz no nid hint, go read geek's blog can adi.. WAHAHAHA

Stephanie_yinG said...

hahahah...dun tek pao maa..:P...muz hint hint a bit maa.:P