Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My old school Burned.....:(

Last weeks, I just received the news of my old school was burned one month ago...
Reading back the articles and news report, it's actually not the 1st time on fire...
Just unbelievable...
One day when i goin to fetch my sis....I haf a looks inside the school compound...
I noticed my classroom last time had become flat...
Luckily the fire didn't burn the chemistry lab...As it has a lot of chemical things inside...If kena...
Hard to image how it will be....
Wuwuwuuw...my classroom burned...Next time wan go back to haf a look osso dun haf di..
Sad sad....



See the arrow sign...This is my classroom last time..5B...


My St.John Ambulance Store...Burned...My photo all inside nvr take out..:(


Burning Flame....


News Report....

No comments: