Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sea Catcher....

It is jz about 55 mins more to my Mobile exam...
I'm relaxing myself with song from Janice and of course...updating my blog...HOHHOHO....
Eeee...Act my mobile not well prepared....but wat to do...
Onli 55 mins more...I can onli try to refresh all my memory...
Hope i can do well in my exam la..
hahahaha....

Last night went to eat seafood with phang phang....Not expensive seafood...
But a small stall located at the back of a old shop...
There is quite a lot of choice of seafood there...
Clam, Snail, BBQ sotong la..and bla bla bla...
The environment quite nice...cz all the people "mou-ing" there and enjoying the nice dishes...
So satisfy after having the food...hahhhahah...then v go 2nd round at Bunga Raya...
V ordered a wan tan soup and leng chi kang....
I think soon v will bcome the andy lau n sammy cheng in the "shou sheng nan nu"...
hahahah....Mr Wang Jing..When wan ask us for shooting...HOHOHOHO....
So happy til 4got i got exam di..hahaha...cham lo..
after back home....see-ing my big stomach...n my notes..regret..but happy..HOHOHO




A small stall located behind an old shop....See the sotong hanging there?This is one of the speciality of the stall....Customer can choose which one they like and the old man will BBQ it for u on the spot...Nice hor..




Crowded by customers...Some even standing there waiting for seats.....



Delicious and juicy ClamS, snails...But the snails abit gelik lo...got eggs somemore..WOw WOw wwOw......


Can u see the blood....Wow...the clam is so fresh..!!!



Sotong & kangkung, Rojak and BBQ sotong...
The "tau-ke" osso BBQ one...really really nice...Next time i go..i wan onli order the "tau-ke" enuf...hohooh...

No comments: